pangeaglobalservices.com and its subsidiaries (collectively “Pangea Global Services”) are committed to protecting the privacy of the companies and individuals that register and use our websites and use our services (“Services”), and the information they provide to us. Pangea Global Services values your privacy and it is and always will be one of our top priorities. We are focused on protecting your data from unauthorized access and/or use.
In the course of your use of the websites and services, your data will be processed by the following Pangea Global Services companies:
- pangeaglobalservices.com, incorporated in Delaware. Pangea Global Services is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”).
- SR Solutions Inc, dba Listen Loop incorporated in Delaware. Listen Loop is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”).
- Pangea Global Services incorporated in England and Wales. Pangea Global Services (Europe) Ltd is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
Throughout this policy we may refer to “supervisory authorities” – this could refer either to the FTC or the ICO, depending on which Pangea Global Services Company is involved in the collection and/or processing of data.
Collected and Stored Information
Pangea Global Services may collect the following personal information about you:
- The use of inquiry and registration forms.
- Your use or purchase of our products and Services.
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline.
- Application and website usage data.
- File transfer and viewing data.
- For mobile app users: device type, operating system, and app version.
The collected data elements may include, but are not limited to:
- Company Name, address, phone, and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Job title
- Mobile Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Market research data
- GIFs: Pangea Global Services may additionally choose to utilize “Clear.GIFs” to tune the net usage patterns of our users in a non-personally identifiable way. Additionally, Pangea Global Services might also use Clear.GIFs in HTML-based totally email dispatched to customers to a song in which emails are being opened by the recipients. This act helps Pangea Global Services to determine lively and inactive email addresses.
- Log File Data: When you log into our system, our servers will automatically record and archive certain information that web-browsers send whenever visiting a website. These server logs may include information vital to validating authorization to access your account and/or Services. Information, such as a web request, Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring pages, exit pages and visited URLs, platform type, click counts, pages viewed and in what order, time spent, the date and time of the request, and other important data is necessary to validate and authorize a user’s entry and activity on the website.
- We use the necessary cookies to make our site work. We’d also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. We won’t set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences. Your web browser can be set to control cookie settings. These settings allow you to control whether you accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, cookie-enabled websites will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information submitted by you to Pangea Global Services is used to operate, maintain, and provide general and unique features of the website for your use and for Pangea Global Services to provide its Services.
- Pangea Global Services may provide you with information about products and services we offer.
- Pangea Global Services uses both personal data and certain non-personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to, anonymous data, browser type, cookies, IP addresses, and clickstream data to improve the quality and use designs of the websites and services through the analysis of this data and usage trends.
- Pangea Global Services uses clear.GIFs and log file data to:
- provide custom content and preferences
- remember information necessary for logging in to your website account to save you time in re-entering such information
- monitor the impact and effectiveness of Pangea Global Services marketing efforts
- monitor aggregate metrics providing detailed data on your activities while on the website and
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You may, at any time, update or edit your profile information and email preferences by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- If you’re based within the EU, below the GDPR you have crucial rights that you may exercise free of charge. In precis, the ones consist of the proper to:
- Require us to accurate any errors for your statistics which we maintain.
- Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in sure conditions.
- Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in sure conditions.
- Receive the personal data regarding you which you have supplied to us, in a dependent, generally used and gadget-readable format and have the right to transmit those statistics to a 3rd party in positive situations.
- Object at any time to processing of your personal records for direct advertising and marketing.
- Object to choices being taken with the aid of an automated way that produces legal outcomes concerning you or similarly appreciably has an effect on you.
- The object is sure of different situations to our endured processing of your personal statistics.
- Otherwise, limit our processing of your personal statistics in positive instances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you wish to exercise any of those rights, please email Pangea Global Services Privacy Team at email@example.com
or send a written request by post to the contacts provided below.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- If you are a resident of California, the CCPA offers you important rights which you can exercise. In summary, those include the rights to:
- California residents may request certain information regarding Pangea Global Services’ disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, mailing address, and email address if you want to receive a response by email. Otherwise, we will respond by postal mail within the time required by applicable law.
- California residents may request that Pangea Global Services not sell their personal information by clicking the “Do Not Sell My Information” link at the bottom of the pangeaglobalservices.com home page.
- If you are a California resident under age 18 and are a registered user of any of the Services, then you may request that we remove any content that you created and publicly posted on our website (“User Content”). To request the removal of your User Content, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific User Content to email@example.com. Pangea Global Services reserves the right to request that you provide information that will enable us to confirm that the User Content that you want to be removed was created and posted by you.
- Pangea Global Services will make a good faith effort to delete or remove your User Content from public view as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note, however, that your request that we delete your User Content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your User Content. Your User Content may remain on backup media, cached or otherwise retained by Pangea Global Services for administrative or legal purposes or your User Content may remain publicly available if you or someone else has forwarded or re-posted your User Content on another website or service before its deletion. Pangea Global Services may also be required by law to not remove (or allow removal) of your User Content.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Pangea Global Services will not share your information with third parties, except for third-party vendors and service providers that work with Pangea Global Services. We will only share personal information with these vendors and service providers to help us provide a product or service to you. Examples of third parties we work with are our subsidiaries or affiliate companies, Customer Relationship Management or CRMs, marketing automation providers, invoicing suppliers, call center operators, shippers, servicers, information processors, financial institutions, data appending services, surge scoring companies, and professional advisors. These third parties only have access to personal information necessary for them to complete their service.
- Sometimes Pangea Global Services might be required to share your data in other circumstances. Other causes potentially requiring the release of data may include, but are not limited to (i) assisting government enforcement agencies; (ii) investigating and defending Pangea Global Services against third-party claims or allegations; and/or (iii) protecting the rights, property, or personal safety of Pangea Global Services or others provided it does not outweigh your personal rights. If Pangea Global Services is forced to make such additional disclosures, Pangea Global Services will always use reasonable efforts to give you prior notice of such disclosure.
- Pangea Global Services does not share personal information with other non-affiliated third-party companies for their commercial use or marketing use without your consent, except as part of Services. In limited circumstances, if you express interest in our Services but we determine one of our partners is better suited to supply what you are after, we might share your information with that partner to enable you to obtain suitable services from them directly.
- Pangea Global Services may share non-personal information, such as anonymous User data and traffic data, to understand usage patterns and trends analysis for certain content, advertisements, promotions, services, and/or functionality of Pangea Global Services’ Websites.
- Pangea Global Services’ accountability for personal information it receives according to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield (“Privacy Shield Principles”) and subsequent transfer of that data to third parties is detailed in the Privacy Shield Principles. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU, UK, and Swiss individuals received, according to the Privacy Shield Principles, Pangea Global Services is liable unless we can prove we were not a party to the events giving rise to the damages.
Listen Loop may also market its services and products of the hobby to you. Listen to Loop companions with web sites with whom you have got shared your pastimes and asks that they serve our commercials to customers who have expressed a hobby in Listen Loop products or services. We can also accomplice with advertising groups to serve you commercials primarily based on your web surfing hobby, purchases, and/or pastimes.
We use retargeting vendors, to market it Listen to Loop in a way that’s relevant and personalized to you. You permit us to use any records you’ve got provided to serve an applicable ad to you. For instance, Ad Words remarketing will display relevant commercials tailored to you based totally on what parts of the Listen Loop internet site you have got viewed through setting a cookie for your device. In case you explicitly consent with the aid of filing Listen Loop forms, we may additionally use that information inside an Ad.
Example: A cookie may additionally become aware that your tool has visited a positive page, and we might also show ads referring to that page. Example: you post a form figuring out your self as a marketer, then we can also show advertisements referring to that name or role. Google Ad Words Remarketing and other retargeting carriers allow us to tailor our advertising to higher in shape your needs and most effective display commercials which might be relevant to you.
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt-out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
If you wish to opt-out of mobile advertising, please follow the instructions on resetting your Advertising IDs for iOS
Pangea Global Services’ Global Privacy Practices
For EU, UK and Swiss Individuals: Privacy Shield Notice for Personal Data Transfers to the
According to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, the following principles apply:
- EU, UK, and Swiss individuals have the right to access their personal data that is transferred into the United States and to correct, amend or delete incorrect data or request deletion of information that has been processed in violation of the Principles. Individuals wishing to exercise this right may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pangea Global Services may be required to provide personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
- Pangea Global Services does not provide personal data to non-agent third parties or provide any use of data for reasons other than those for which it was provided. If this process should change in the future, we will update this policy to identify those third parties and provide individuals with an opt-in or opt-out choice before releasing their information.
Pangea Global Services
602, 6th Floor, Microsoft-1,
Behind Gold Big Cinema,
Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014 India
Direct Dial (International): (1) 9166-427-478
Pangea Global Services has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by BBB National Programs. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/
for more information and to file a complaint. Please do not refer to HR complaints to BBB EU Privacy Shield.
Human Resources Data Received according to the Privacy Shield
Personal information received by Pangea Global Services from the EU, including the United Kingdom, includes human resource data on employees in the UK. Pangea Global Services is a data controller when it collects and maintains human resources data, including applications for employment on EU individuals and personnel files on UK employees. Any personal data provided by Pangea Global Services employees in the EU during their employment will be handled and transferred in compliance with the requirements of the law of the UK or a member state. Such personal data, including sensitive data, will be collected, held, processed and disclosed by Pangea Global Services to third party sub-processors, or any other person as may be necessary, as required by law.
Pangea Global Services commits to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities and will comply with the advice given by the panel, as applicable, concerning human resources data transferred from the EU and/or the UK. Please do not refer to HR complaints to BBB EU Privacy Shield.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
Pangea Global Services complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and GDPR, recognizing the responsibility to protect the privacy of young children at all times and to the best of everyone’s ability. For that reason, Pangea Global Services does not knowingly collect or maintain any information via the website from persons under the age of sixteen (16), and no part of our website is directed to persons under the age of sixteen (16). If an underage person provides such information and Pangea Global Services has unknowingly collected said information, then Pangea Global Services will take the appropriate steps to delete this information immediately upon discovery. If you believe that Pangea Global Services is processing said information, please contact email@example.com
Transfer of Rights:
Should Pangea Global Services be acquired, merged, or endeavor to become closed for business, Pangea Global Services reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information collected, during the due course of business. This information may be held as part of any such acquisition, merger, sale, or other change of control or business entity status.
Changes and Updates: